Last year, global tech association ISACA marked its 50th anniversary, celebrating the...Read More
Author: Jamie Titchener
The ITSM Crowd has regular chats on all things service management – including ITIL®, SIAM®, DevOps, Agile, VeriSM®, RESILIA®, OBASHI®, ISO20000 and COBIT®. Hosted by Claire Agutter from www.itsm.zone, online service management...Read More
ServiceNow has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire Passage AI, a Mountain View, Calif.–based conversational AI platform company. The transaction will advance ServiceNow’s deep learning AI capabilities and will...Read More
Ivanti Names Board Chairman and Industry Veteran Jim Schaper CEO, Renewing Commitment to be Aggressive Market Consolidator
Ivanti has announced its augmented leadership team, designed to strengthen its long-term market...Read More
HDI Announces List of the Top 25 Thought Leaders in Technical Support and Service Management for 2020
HDI have announced the list of top 25 thought leaders in technical support and service management. Amongst the luminaries were Claire Agutter of ITSM Zone, Michelle Major-Goldsmith of Kinetic IT and Doug Tedder of Tedder...Read More
Service Manager magazine is your single-source for articles, news and reviews regarding service management. Reaching an audience of 30,500 executives at C-level and beyond, including IT directors, IT managers, consultants, managing directors, and of course service managers, it provides concise information regarding the value service management can deliver.
- ISACA Embraces New Decade with a New Look and New Website Experience
- ITSM Crowd 64 – Can ITSM Be Technology Agnostic?
- ServiceNow to Acquire Passage AI
- Ivanti Names Board Chairman and Industry Veteran Jim Schaper CEO, Renewing Commitment to be Aggressive Market Consolidator
- HDI Announces List of the Top 25 Thought Leaders in Technical Support and Service Management for 2020