4me has announced that they have received the “SERVIEW CERTIFIEDTOOL” award by SERVIEW. SERVIEW, an independent consultancy firm headquartered near Frankfurt in Germany, helps organisations define their needs regarding...Read More
Month: September 2019
Microsoft and ServiceNow have announced a broader strategic partnership intended to significantly enhance the integration and optimisation of the companies’ products, platform and cloud capabilities. Through this expanded...Read More
PeopleCert has been named as 2019’s ‘One to Watch’ in the UK and Europe, in a list of business excellence, published by the European Business Awards, one of Europe’s largest cross-industry business competitions. PeopleCert are...Read More
Pink Elephant has announced the first course dates are now available for the new and highly anticipated ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition course. The ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) designation will supersede the ITIL...Read More
Service Manager magazine is your single-source for articles, news and reviews regarding service management. Reaching an audience of 17,500 executives at C-level and beyond, including IT directors, IT managers, consultants, managing directors, and of course service managers, it provides concise information regarding the value service management can deliver.
- ServiceNow Names Gina Mastantuono as Chief Financial Officer
- ‘Artificial Impact’: Only 12% of CRM Users Actually Use an AI-Based Tool
- SolarWinds Expands Global Distribution Relationship with Ingram Micro
- SDI announce shortlist for IT Service & Support Awards 2020.
- 4me Receives SERVIEW CERTIFIEDTOOL Award for Service Management