Cherwell has announced changes to its Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) programme to better enable interoperability for common customers and meet the growing demand for technology integrations to the service desk and across the enterprise.
The enhanced TAP programme is focused on meeting the digital transformation needs of Cherwell’s growing base of global customers to make their delivery of services more effective and use of resources more efficient. Through the TAP ecosystem, Cherwell provides more value to current customers and drives business for the company and global technology partners.
“We know from a study we recently conducted that information workers in today’s workplaces greatly benefit when their work processes are connected seamlessly – regardless of what technology solution they’re using,” said Scott Gainey, chief marketing officer of Cherwell. “With the evolution of our technical partner programme, we’re looking forward to deeper engagement with companies across the spectrum of technical enablement today.”
Key Updates to the TAP Program:
- No-cost access to a TAP specific learning path to support innovation
- Access to joint marketing assets and templates to accelerate and enable go-to-market initiatives
- Dedicated partner account manager and compensation for referrals, based on partnership level: Associate, Premier, or Elite
- Associate: This level makes up the bulk of the technology alliance ecosystem and is comprised of companies of various sizes and use cases, which add value to a particular Cherwell implementation or set of customer circumstances.
- Premier: Building on the Associate level, premier partners are typically leaders in their respective segment with a significant overlap of common customers, and rising demand for a strategic use case for those shared customers. At this level, referral activity is also taken into account.
- Elite: At the highest level, we look for bi-directionally strategic partnerships. These select companies are invited to this level to collaborate on a significant go-to-market opportunity.
To learn more about Cherwell’s updated Technical Alliance Partner programme, visit the partner page on Cherwell’s website