The Service Desk Institute (SDI) has announced the shortlist for the IT Service & Support Awards 2020. The judges were very impressed with the level of all entries received! The entrants made presentations to the judges in person on Thursday 14th November in Birmingham. Check out the shortlist on the SDI website.
About The Author
June 21, 2019
June 18, 2019
July 15, 2019
June 19, 2019
Service Manager magazine is your single-source for articles, news and reviews regarding service management. Reaching an audience of 17,500 executives at C-level and beyond, including IT directors, IT managers, consultants, managing directors, and of course service managers, it provides concise information regarding the value service management can deliver.
- ServiceNow Names Gina Mastantuono as Chief Financial Officer
- ‘Artificial Impact’: Only 12% of CRM Users Actually Use an AI-Based Tool
- SolarWinds Expands Global Distribution Relationship with Ingram Micro
- SDI announce shortlist for IT Service & Support Awards 2020.
- 4me Receives SERVIEW CERTIFIEDTOOL Award for Service Management